Thursday 8 December 2016

Quertily Queer


Hello Dear Readers.

Today my dearly beloved bought me a wifi bluetooth dear little keyboard for my tablet.


As you can see it is a Azerty and not a Querty keyboard, so I pair it to my tablet and start to type with it then realise I am typing rubbish, ... although it is on the face of it a azerty it is typing as a querty and nothing I can do will change it .... I have unpaired it and reinstated it, turned off the tablet and turned it back on, all the the usual but it will not change, don't get me wrong I am coping with it in fact it is a bit of a challenge, it keeps the old brain working.

If you have any ideas do please let me know, until next time.

IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS POST PLEASE WOULD YOU FORWARD TO A FRIEND OR SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, JUST CLICK THE BUTTONS BELOW, IT'S REALLY EASY, THANK YOU!