Thursday, 8 December 2016

Quertily Queer


Hello Dear Readers.

Today my dearly beloved bought me a wifi bluetooth dear little keyboard for my tablet.


As you can see it is a Azerty and not a Querty keyboard, so I pair it to my tablet and start to type with it then realise I am typing rubbish, ... although it is on the face of it a azerty it is typing as a querty and nothing I can do will change it .... I have unpaired it and reinstated it, turned off the tablet and turned it back on, all the the usual but it will not change, don't get me wrong I am coping with it in fact it is a bit of a challenge, it keeps the old brain working.

If you have any ideas do please let me know, until next time.

IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS POST PLEASE WOULD YOU FORWARD TO A FRIEND OR SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, JUST CLICK THE BUTTONS BELOW, IT'S REALLY EASY, THANK YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I learned to type when I was young and can go VERY fast, so I don't look at all. It's impossible for me to use an azerty. Do you want it to be azerty or qwerty? If it defaults to qwerty because of your tablet, why not put stickers with the correct letters on the keys? I believe they are sold online.
    I kept the keyboard from my old computer just in case I have a problem with the new one, since ordering a qwerty would take too long for my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Roz,
    Your keyboard if probably set somewhere in your tablet's brain. Try going to Settings and Keyboard and changing it to match your keyboard (or your brain, depending). More info here if you have an ipad: http://osxdaily.com/2013/06/09/change-keyboard-layout-ios-qwerty-azerty-qwertz/
    You may be able to find more instructions or even a Youtube how-to if you search a bit. Good luck!
    Ellen A. aka Kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input both from TOF and Kiwi I thought it would be really difficult but I guess I touch type more than I realise, I am coping with it really well..

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to read your comments and I will try to answer you all x