Saturday 17 December 2016

Tis the season to be merry

Tra la la la la la la la.

I seem to have loads of Christmas songs in my head and just blart them out at random, to John's amazement but I am really in the seasonal zone right now, for those that know me this is so out of character but long may it last.
My dear John has his birthday on Christmas day and it always gets lost in the excitement of Christmas in fact he very often doesnt get many cards as people will just add it on in Christmas cards but he is used to it now, so, yesterday we decided to celebrate his birthday a little and he was allowed to open a present.


I got it from a proper jewellery store and they really packed it up nicely for free

 A lovely box within a bag ribbons and all
oh the excitement

And yet another box, he was so pleased with his watch as he had been without one for so long and I couldn't get him used to looking at his phone for the time. A happy bunny.

Thanks for reading dear friends