Saturday 10 August 2013

I can't believe it is August already.

I am back and this time refreshed.

I know it has been some time since I blogged and to be honest after so many years of constantly sitting at a computer day in day out for work it is so refreshing to be able to spread my retired wings, it has taken a while to get used to the fact that I am not tied to the computer and I can go out freely any day of the week.
I have for a while seemed to be in a strange limbo not knowing what day it was and not being able to concentrate on things, I guess it is because I no longer have a schedule to keep to and now I have to make another schedule to stick to (obviously I need one)
Things keep popping into my mind like OMG I can go to the weekly local market now.
Bottom line is I can really start to enjoy our life in France unencumbered so if you had enjoyed our blog before, hold onto your seats, I will try to tell you in an honest, exiting and down to earth way how it goes from here.

A Bientot.

Roz & John