Wednesday 12 September 2012

Chilly days are on their way

With Autumn approaching rapidly it seems it gives us more time to think about changes, adventures.
Plan something for Spring.
Perhaps a new project.That is what I am doing...you see I don't like the autumn and winter one bit so I have to divert my mind to nice things to get through it, Could be anything from
What veggies I am growing next year ( I am very excited about the raised beds and my vertical garden
Organising a Franglais evening once a week for both English and French to practise their other language, we already go to one on a Tuesday evening but another in the week would be good with perhaps different people.
wine tasting evenings (John's Favourite)
Join the local flower arranging class or take a reflexology class.
Create your own special jam elderberry and pear, or raspberry and rose..
Organise a fete for spring with the help of your local Marie.
Get all the locals to give up all those unwanted presents which
have been hidden away.

I am sure that you can think of so much more.
Please come here to write about your ideas, don't forget to click join in order to post, I am looking forward to hearing from you all.

Roz :)