Sunday 7 August 2016

Our French life is good

Hello dear readers,

The temperature reached just over epic yesterday so we found beautiful coolness in the tub (sorry no pics of that) 😊 then had a Barbie, luckily our bbq is in shade, we made kebabs and I have to say they were delicious, we sat outside with a bottle of obligatory wine until 10h30 and only came in then because the little flying biters were out.
The hot weather is set to continue so we are indoors at the moment keeping cool and taking the time to have a little read, I am only skimming through (I don't read whole books) The country diary of an Edwardian lady and this is the first page of August (aout) . Thought I would show you.



So let's pray for really good weather on 24th August I think.

Also, at last, the rabbit hutch has gone, to a very good home with children which I am so glad about, our French neighbour told us that it had been stood there for 40 years or more, let's hope it is happy now as it will have rabbit's.


Now we must decide what to put there, should we gravel and put plant pots on it or extend the border? What would you do?




My quote for the day:

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.  ~Author Unknown

until next tibab xXx