Thursday 19 May 2016

Bird in the hand

Hello dear reader's

Yes a bird in the hand is definitely worth two in the Bush, I have always been thrifty, I have to be especially now we are pensioners, but just lately I have been a bit lax and sometimes I get carried away when food shopping (we do love our food) and I do like to have plenty in the cupboards.
I have been following a blog called Frugal Queen, I will link her blog below,  she has brought me back to reality, got me back on the straight and narrow if you like, you will see why when you read her blog, don't miss it.
It is amazing how much money and time you will save by cooking two meals, one for now one for the freezer, it also gives you a cook free evening every now and then, another item I freeze is pancakes, I make twice as much batter cook them all up, eat some freeze some, voila.
here is the link Click here

When you have a meal from the freezer all you have to do is make the salad 😆


thanks for reading, I will look forward to your comments, let me know how you are thrifty.