Thursday 28 February 2013

Tidy again

Everything back in place..

As you know the freezer came and we had decided that it would have to go in the dining room along with the washing machine and tumble dryer as there is no room in the kitchen due to me wanting too many cupboards ( I have so much kitchen equipment) well I love to cook, You will see in the Picture below that the washer and dryer are behind the curtain next to the new freezer.

It is all looking really tidy.

But who knows we may move it again if I can't get used to it being there, goodness knows where to though.

I had thoughts of doing some gardening today as the sun was out but on inspection of the said garden, which is looking decidedly sad and drab and downright scruffy after the birds have been feeding I decided it was far too icy cold, maybe we will wait until the sun has had chance to warm it up a bit.

Feel free to leave a comment below, I love to hear from you.